Why become a member?
A membership in the Glava Energy Center gives access to a competence network that works with breadth, edge, curiosity, and courage for a smart and sustainable energy system. In addition, an innovation system, a test infrastructure, unique measurement data and connection to potential customers and markets are offered.
Glava Energy Center is a member-driven association and an innovation cluster within smart sustainable energy systems and solar energy. Our membership of approximately 70 members represents everything from central solar energy players, universities, municipalities and public stakeholders, installers and researchers to SMEs, large companies, investors, and startups. We collaborate with other leading international clusters and networks and can connect your business to new markets.
Influence and benefit as a member
Companies and organizations active in the fields of solar energy and smart sustainable energy systems can become members of the Glava Energy Center. Members can influence not only the overall concept of the innovation cluster, but also the content of the activities and projects initiated and managed by the Glava Energy Center. In short, your business gets access to knowledge, competence and networks linked to leading stakeholders in the Swedish and Nordic ecosystem, be it solar energy, storage, control, or digital solutions.
All actors, regardless of their role in the energy system, can benefit from membership in the Glava Energy Center. The membership offer can also be specified depending on whether the business is one of the following categories:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Big companies
- Startups, Scaleups and investors
- Academy and educational actors
- Municipalities and public sector
Great potential in growth industry
The potential for solar energy and sustainable energy systems is great. The development of solar energy in Sweden and the Nordic region is an important component for climate goals at national and regional level to be achieved, as well as the global sustainability goals in Agenda 2030.
Networks and collaborations
- Interact with leading industry players through seminars, workshops, and an annual conference.
- Participate in a meeting place for stakeholders in the value chain of smart sustainable energy systems, such as smart grids, flexibility, battery storage and solar energy.
Innovation and development
- Participate in innovation projects in northern Europe's largest test facility for solar energy in Hillringsberg, Glava, outside Arvika.
- Contribute to and create test beds in Värmland, the rest of Sweden and Norway.
- Get access to unique measurement data for solar production and weather conditions.
Business opportunities and competitiveness
- Increase your company's competitiveness, innovativeness, and visibility.
- Get help with questions about market information, financing, and networking.
- Strengthen your company's energy leadership and find new business opportunities nationally and internationally.
Knowledge and competence development
- Participate at a discounted price in Glava Energy Center's training courses.
- Stay updated through seminars, workshops and annual conference.
- Improve your position in relation to the global goals of Agenda 2030.
Visibility and dissemination
- Visibility via Glava Energy Center's website and physical membership wall in the premises in Hillringsberg, Glava.
- Dissemination of the cluster's and members' activities via digital channels and physical events.